| Terms and Conditions
Anyone who accesses and/or uses the website iridiumconcesiones.com is deemed a user of the website and in doing so from that moment, in full and without exception, agrees to abide by these general conditions, as well as the individual conditions that, where applicable, complement, amend or replace the general conditions concerning certain services and content of the website.
II. Use of the website, its services and its content.
The user agrees to use the website and its services and content without contravening any existing legislation, good faith, generally accepted usage and public order.
Likewise, it is prohibited to use the website for illegal purposes or in a manner harmful to IRIDIUM CONCESIONES DE INFRAESTRUCTURAS, S.A. or any third party or that could in any way prejudice or prevent normal operation of the website.
With regard to the content (information, text, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), the following is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless this is permitted by law or permission has been granted by the lawful owners.
- Any violation of the rights that IRIDIUM CONCESIONES DE INFRAESTRUCTURAS, S.A. or the content's lawful owners have over this content.
- Its use for any commercial or advertising purposes, except those strictly authorised.
- Any attempt to obtain the content of the website through any means other than those made available to users or those normally used on the Internet, provided that they do not harm the website of IRIDIUM CONCESIONES DE INFRAESTRUCTURAS, S.A. in any way.
III. Unilateral alteration.
IRIDIUM CONCESIONES DE INFRAESTRUCTURAS, S.A. may, unilaterally, without prior notice and as it deems fit, alter the structure and design of the website and alter or remove the services, content and conditions for accessing and/or using the website.
The creation of any hyperlink between a web page and any of the pages of the IRIDIUM CONCESIONES DE INFRAESTRUCTURAS, S.A. website shall be subject to the following conditions:
- It is prohibited to reproduce all or part of any of the services or content of the IRIDIUM CONCESIONES DE INFRAESTRUCTURAS, S.A. website.
- It is prohibited to deep link to the website's pages and services or to create a browser or border environment around these.
- The web page containing the hyperlink must not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment name, company name, logo, slogan or other distinguishing signs belonging to IRIDIUM CONCESIONES DE INFRAESTRUCTURAS, S.A.
- Under no circumstances shall IRIDIUM CONCESIONES DE INFRAESTRUCTURAS, S.A. be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the web page from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included on the same.
V. Disclaimer of liability.
IRIDIUM CONCESIONES DE INFRAESTRUCTURAS, S.A. gives no warranty and is not liable, under any circumstances, for losses and damages of any nature that may arise from:
- Any lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website and/or its services or content.
- The website and/or its services or content failing to be useful, appropriate or valid in terms of providing for specific needs, activities or outcomes required by users or of meeting their expectations.
- The existence of viruses or malicious or harmful programs within the content.
- The receiving, obtaining, storing, disseminating or transmitting of content by users.
- Illegal, negligent or fraudulent use of the website, its services or content by users, or use contravening these General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted usage or public order.
- Any lack of lawfulness, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users of the website.
- Breach by third parties of their obligations or commitments regarding the services provided to users through the website.
The website and its services shall be made available indefinitely.
Notwithstanding this, IRIDIUM CONCESIONES DE INFRAESTRUCTURAS, S.A. reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate provision of the website or any of its constituent services under the same terms as those set out in condition III.
VII. Intellectual Property.
For the purposes of preserving possible intellectual property rights, in the event that a user or third party considers that a violation of its legitimate rights may have occurred through the inclusion of certain content on the website, it must provide notification of this to IRIDIUM CONCESIONES DE INFRAESTRUCTURAS, S.A., indicating:
- The personal details of the interested party bearing the rights that have allegedly been infringed. If the complaint is presented by a third party other than the interested party, it must indicate in what capacity it is acting.
- Details of the content protected by intellectual property rights and its location on the website.
- Accreditation of the aforementioned intellectual property rights.
- A declaration in which the interested party expressly vouches for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Third parties are solely responsible for the legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights for content they have contributed.
VIII. Governing law and Jurisdiction.
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish law.
IRIDIUM CONCESIONES DE INFRAESTRUCTURAS, S.A. and the user expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may apply to them and submit to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the residence of the user for any issues or legal action that may arise as a result of the provision of the website and its services and content, or that are in regard to interpretation, application, compliance with or breach of the provisions herein. In the event that the User resides outside Spain, IRIDIUM CONCESIONES DE INFRAESTRUCTURAS, S.A. and the User expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may be applicable to them and submit to the jurisdiction of the Madrid courts.
IRIDIUM CONCESIONES DE INFRAESTRUCTURAS, S.A. © All rights reserved. 2008