Iridium Concesiones de Infraestructuras, S.A. is aware of how important it is to ensure the quality of its processes and wishes all stakeholders to be satisfied. To this end it has developed, implemented and certified its Quality Management System, based on the UNE-EN ISO 9001 standard.
This Quality System has been audited by the certification body AENOR and was awarded Company Registration Certificate no. ER-1008/2008.
Iridium Concesiones de Infraestructuras, S.A. Quality Policy
In this policy, Iridium Concesiones de Infraestructuras, S.A. sets out its commitment to ensuring the quality of its processes, seeking to satisfy all stakeholders (users, community, granting bodies, shareholders) and including within the scope of this Policy its employees and the companies in which it holds a stake.
Iridium's Quality Policy is based on the following fundamental principles:
- Fulfilling the specified or effective client, technical, legal and regulatory requirements, including those set out in the specifications and infrastructure concession contracts, anticipating new needs and expectations in order to implement actions that guarantee compliance with the requirements stipulated in the Iridium Quality Management System, in this way satisfying our clients and ensuring that they continue to use our services and perceive our company in a positive light.
- Ensuring value creation by improving process effectiveness and efficiency in terms of both developing offerings and managing operation of all support, strategic and measuring processes.
- Implementing a certified Quality Management System based on the requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 standard, which ensures compliance with this policy and periodic monitoring of the established targets and indicators, placing particular emphasis on processes and the periodic evaluation of their effectiveness through internal and external audits, and on continual improvement of the effectiveness of the System through the active participation of staff and constant development of their skills.
- Fostering the development and commitment of Iridium employees, creating a satisfactory working environment and conditions within a climate of trust and respect, checking that they have the appropriate skills to carry out the duties and responsibilities of their positions, providing training and facilitating growth, creativity and innovation.
- Obtaining commitment from our partners to meeting the established requirements, on the basis of mutual trust and integration that generates added value for the operation of the infrastructure concessions business.
- Providing the necessary resources to fulfil this Policy and the Targets set, through planning and monitoring.
- Minimising Health and Safety risks, both in the operations of the concessionaire and controlling companies in which it has a stake and in internal processes, through:
- Prevention of and appropriate response to emergencies.
- Compliance with regulations.
- Reduction of work-related risks and improvement of working environments.
- Providing high quality developments and concession management services, measuring ourselves against the market standards and continually improving our processes to achieve and maintain this level.
The Chief Executive considers this Policy to be an integral part of Iridium's business and, therefore, a fundamental part of the entire management process, ensuring it is disseminated, understood and complied with at all levels of the organisation.